What is Maternity care …? It is a form of preventive care with an emphasis on the health of mothers and babies before and after pregnancy. Your doctor would like to see you more often during this time, so your doctor plans the meetings and checks. Your caregiver keeps track of all data and time accordingly. The problem is when you are over 35 years of age and have a condition related to diabetes or blood pressure. That is where Octaplus Maternity care comes in.
Prenatal care is the care you receive when you are pregnant. It includes tests and controls to keep you healthy. Prenatal care helps you to keep your baby healthy. This allows doctors or caregivers to spot health problems early. An early treatment can cure and reduce woman’s problems and prevent other problems.
Octa Mama Me package keeps track of every record and every minute of detailing your sugar and pressure counts that if there are any unevenness at all, this will be reported to your doctor immediately and a second opinion will be requested. Your doctor is in direct contact with our team and it is clear that everything is reported from time to time.
Prenatal care is essential for ensuring the solid development and improvement of your child. Ladies who care for the delivery have an easy delivery and healthy children.
Postnatal care is just as important as prenatal care. After delivery, both mother and child need the utmost care. This care can come immediately after the delivery while it is still in the treatment room and through medication and visits from specialists in the coming weeks. The body of a lady experiences an abundance of physical and mental changes after giving birth and your specialist can help to endure this cycle.
A complete physical examination is usually performed one and a half months after birth, after which you can consult your specialist and exchange any concerns.
Maternity Care package (3 months Pre Conceiving to 3 Yrs. post Delivery)
- Gynaecologist consultations (15 consultations)
- Pregnancy Mobile Application (Daily Knowledge Resource & Online Community Networking with other conceiving women)
- Pilates and other fitness Audio/Video/Books.
- Child Care Mobile Application (Daily Knowledge Resource & Online Community Networking with other Mothers)
- Paediatrician consultations post-delivery (12 consultations)
- Ultrasound investigations
- Breast Examination
- Foetal medicine consultation
- Vaccines for the new born
- Tetanus injections (2-3 times as per the doctor’s recommendation)
- Ante-natal education
- 24-hour nursing care
- Physiotherapist counselling
- New-born screening test
- New baby Pack (diaper, clothes, tie-cloth etc. for the period of hospitalization).
- Operation theatre charges.
- Medical team (Gynaecologist, Anaesthetist, Paediatrician, Neonatologist & nurses) charges
- Consumables, disposables & medicines used during delivery
- Antibiotics used for C-section
- Post Delivery counselling
- Baby Grow Application with knowledge resource and Daily baby picture archive.
- Dietician counselling
- Fitness counselling
- Foetal NST
- Non-Emergency medical transport
- Baby Care Training
- Lab tests
- TSH, FREE T3 & T4·
- HBSAG (HEP B)
- URINE ROUTINE
- DOUBLE MARKER
- HAEMOGLOBIN ELECTROPHORESIS
- RUBELLA IGG & IGM